Warranty Options offer a great way to protect your investment and provide the least expensive option for your printing support. Use the search function below to find a suitable extended Warranty for your product.
- If purchased in the first 90 days of product ownership, you will save up to 20%*
for this type of agreement! Purchases may direct though Channel Reseller or Authorized
- If purchase after the first 90 days, please click
HERE to contact us or call customer support on 1800 811 177
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there an advantage to purchasing a multi-year agreement?
- SAVINGS - up to 20%* annualised!
- Protection against future price increases.
- Eliminates the administrative hassle - and "need to remember" - of renewing.
- Long-term insurance against the unexpected.
Who actually services the printer?
- Authorized Service Provider.
- Fuji Xerox Printers.
If I don't have a warranty how can I get service? what is the cost?
- Call Out fee plus Travel charge as mimimum.
- Travel: depending on travel distance.
- Extra Labour & Parts: dependent on what part needs to be replaced.
- Response Time: best effort, but always prioritized behind warranty and Service Agreement
What does warranty cover?
- Covered - all parts, labour, and travel (where applicable).
- Not covered - routine user maintenance (see operator manual), Customer Replaceable
Consumables (CRC's), and customer abuse or blatant misuse. Service Agreement Terms
and Conditions can be reviewed on the Fuji Xerox Printers web-site at: "enter link".
Service Offerings may vary by country: please contact
your local authorised Fuji Xerox Printers reseller or Fuji Xerox Printers for details.
Terms and Conditions