Fuji Xerox Printers will, under the motto “an eco-friendly company,” strive to protect the global environment and prevent pollution with the full participation of our employees.
As a sales and marketing company of the Fuji Xerox Group, and as part of a rapidly developing base focused on Asia and the Pacific regions, we will strive for eco-conscious excellence in our activities. Our business involves the marketing, sale and service of information-related products centred on office network printers as well as consumables.
As part of our commitment to the Environment:
1. We will contribute to energy/resource saving by offering eco-conscious products to our customers.
2. We will voluntarily accept used products and parts, and try to reuse or recycle them under the resource recycling system of Fuji Xerox.
3. All employees will actively develop energy and resource saving activities to prevent pollution; and at the same time, tackle continual improvement in environmental performance.
4. We will observe all applicable legislation and regulations and other requirements to which we subscribe.
5. We will implement and maintain an Environmental Management System to ISO14001.
6. We will continuously improve our Environmental Management System through periodical reviews and setting and maintain objectives.
7. We will communicate our Environmental Policy in the consciousness of all employees.
8. We will make our Environmental Policy readily available to the public.
President, Fuji Xerox Printer Channel – Asia Pacific
28th July 2016
In The Spotlight